Skip to main content

Warning: Gross Image!

I must apologise to my loyal readers (that is, if there is, any, at all), for disappointing them in the past few weeks as I have not been blogging. Its the usual story, reports, essays, assignments, meeting the deadlines. But I have certainly read many blog entries daily (you know, the one with a cuppa coffee, and ones with pink theme, and of my dear friends', yes I check your blogs everyday) ... and had quite a few laughs too. And I must take my hat down for the guy who "asked for a lady's hand" thru his lecturer (you guys seen the clip from the web cam right?). He is certainly not shy at all! But needta improve on his art. ha ha. I wonder if my "art" will appear on the big screen one special day or not. Where is the best big screen in SG for that? Heerens, Suntec, Emerald? Or the one at Lido? Or even at Toa Payoh HDB Hub? Guys, I'm sure that will win the hearts of your sweethearts out there, but at the same time burn a big hole in your pockets. ha ha. (Note to 发发: perhaps this is a more direct way to let your "心有所属" know your feelings, but first, u gotta find out her name!)

I think are more willing to express their feelings these days when it comes to matters of the heart. This after two, I saw a couple in each others arms, with their lips locked, right outside the staircase of S4, as the bid farewell to each other. And then, on my way back from supper just now, another couple will glued to each other so tightly, body and lips, outside block 16, having a passionate moment of their lives. Yes, PDA in school is more and more common these days. Not that I'm conservative or anything, but I think most people will not be comfortable with what they see in school, no matter how old and mature we are. Young boys like us giggle and gossip over such "hot actions"!

I had a haircut last weekend. The smart barber boy asked, "Eh, you comb Armani one is it?" I was like, "Er... erm..huh?" and he went, "Okay shorter shorter!" There I have it! One that needs the constant "wet look", otherwise my head will look like a member of the beloved feather family. So far, Gatsby "Water" is doing a great job. But still have a slight resemblence of the feathery creature. -sighsigh-

On the topic of birds, my door steps have recently become the pooping ground of some mysterious birds. These birds are so fond of my stretch of corridor that they visit us daily, surprising us with fresh white prints on the floor everyday. Strangely, neither my roommate nor I have seen them in action yet. The poor auntie who cleans our corrdiors must be having a hard time everyday, hopefully she don't give up yet. I have been afraid to dry my laundry outside, in fear our our feather friends adding their nice prints on them as well. Below is an evidence of the poop. If life is really that boring, I'll update you guys on it again (ha ha just kidding!!!) Anyway, now that all that my last assignment in school has been handled up, and that I have attended my last ever lecture/tutorial in this phase of my life (yes, a milestone!), the exams are near. I am sure I will have more entries coming up (yes, you know why).

feather delight

Comments

Anonymous said…
Kill the bloody bird. and post some pics of the PDA..
egeus said…
alright, if you supply me the pics, I'll definitely post them. any skilled photographer interested to be an agent for these pic? digital cam, handphones, any formats. lol.
Anonymous said…
Mystery solved... these mynahs like yellow nylon tied to the flag outside my room... see signs of fraying and one broken nylon string...
Sunshine said…
haha....the way u call this person by the name of 发发 just got my goose pimples up! ahahaha...

and i saw the video thing too...i thot that's quite brave of him to do that...i mean the guy...and the lecturer is quite nice to help him too...but a pity couldn't a clear look at his face and the ger's face....haha...

well..i'm sure that if egeus wanna use this technique on ur Miss C, u shld do it at the heeren one...haha...but one thing...remember to let me know kiez? i'll be there to support u! hee...
egeus said…
ahem. i think if its girls who initiate such thing, it'll more fun and special. afterall its the 21st century. equality of both sexes. hehe
Sunshine said…
u want me to help you convey the msg to....? haha...

Popular posts from this blog

The Bridal Dowry.

The delivery of dowry ( 送嫁妆 ) is another important custom. It represents parent's effort for her daughter to have a good life after marriage and prepare her with the necessities for being a good wife. I am amazed by some of the things included in the dowry. Of course, in our modern living, we will not be using some of those things... Nevertheless, I think it is all good to have them, as each item carries a good meaning for our blissful marriage. :-)

I Will Be Back With More Time.

It is more than two years since I last blogged! Not that nothing interesting happened. In fact, plenty happened! Shifted house, shifted office, boys grew, had Hand Foot Mouth Disease (ouch!)! Just to name a few. There were gains and losses. Life's ups and downs. Of me, and those around me. I haven't been doing much deep thinking and thus less writing. Not enough time? That is probably an excuse. But it is true that I have not slept well for quite awhile. It is hard to explain the stress from work, where nothing goes smooth, and every step forward is a hurdle. Technology also had made it simple and addictive for us to mindlessly share. Share our thoughts in bits and pieces. Forming persona of ourselves to acquaintances and friends I hardly meet anymore. I remember experimenting with Tumbler, finding ways to post once, publish everywhere. It didn't quite work out. Even when technology made it is so easy, I have not been diligently editing and uploading photos of my darlin

The Last 24 Hours, Twenty-Thirteen.

If you were wondering... Yes I did it for the fifth time on the eve of New Year. Just two of us, made the journey from Marina Bay Financial Centre to Kampung Glam, via the newest Downtown line. You can see my photos here . Still looking for people to join us end of this year. :)