Skip to main content

Top Ten Qualities In A Girl.

I am coming up another Top-10 list again. This time, it is the list of qualities my ideal girl should have aka 择偶条件. Not that I will be using this list to find a wife or evaluate my girlfriend. Just for fun!

Having a beautiful face and hair, curvy body, are bonuses and are the least important things compared to the following...

1. She must be able to cook! Don't know can learn... Eventually must know! =) Not that I wish that she'll cook for me everyday, but when she feels like doing so, it must be
OYISHI!

2. She must be smart.
Kiang 就好, but don't Gek Kiang. Smarter than me is fine. That doesn't mean she has to know everything. She must be able to comprehend what I like to tell her, be able to discuss those geeky things with me (and laugh over my corny geeky jokes)... which bring us to the next point...

3. She must be humble. Humble and interested enough to listen to me. It is about communication. Don't like someone who just want me to listen to her all day.

4. She must be cute and sweet. Not act cute lah. Maybe it is her facial expression or her voice, that cute feeling
lorh.

5. She must be mature and sensible. That means she knows what she should do and what she shouldn't. She can make reasonable decisions on her own if necessary and take care of herself.

6. She must be filial and family-oriented. It will be good if I am very important to her, but her family should be the most important.

7. She must love music. It will be even better if she can sing or play some musical instrument!

8. She must be appreciative and understanding. Appreciate what I do for her, look at things from my point of view. Share my burden and happiness.

9. She must be kind hearted and be able to empathise! No need to be a heart of gold tho'.

10. She must be silly.
Hah hah. Silly cuz I say so. Silly cuz she can be so innocent and adorable. This is a tricky one, only I can tell...

So... am I describing anyone here??? =p Hmmm... How come I have a feeling I came up with this list before. Is it in one of my past posts???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bridal Dowry.

The delivery of dowry ( 送嫁妆 ) is another important custom. It represents parent's effort for her daughter to have a good life after marriage and prepare her with the necessities for being a good wife. I am amazed by some of the things included in the dowry. Of course, in our modern living, we will not be using some of those things... Nevertheless, I think it is all good to have them, as each item carries a good meaning for our blissful marriage. :-)

I Will Be Back With More Time.

It is more than two years since I last blogged! Not that nothing interesting happened. In fact, plenty happened! Shifted house, shifted office, boys grew, had Hand Foot Mouth Disease (ouch!)! Just to name a few. There were gains and losses. Life's ups and downs. Of me, and those around me. I haven't been doing much deep thinking and thus less writing. Not enough time? That is probably an excuse. But it is true that I have not slept well for quite awhile. It is hard to explain the stress from work, where nothing goes smooth, and every step forward is a hurdle. Technology also had made it simple and addictive for us to mindlessly share. Share our thoughts in bits and pieces. Forming persona of ourselves to acquaintances and friends I hardly meet anymore. I remember experimenting with Tumbler, finding ways to post once, publish everywhere. It didn't quite work out. Even when technology made it is so easy, I have not been diligently editing and uploading photos of my darlin

The Last 24 Hours, Twenty-Thirteen.

If you were wondering... Yes I did it for the fifth time on the eve of New Year. Just two of us, made the journey from Marina Bay Financial Centre to Kampung Glam, via the newest Downtown line. You can see my photos here . Still looking for people to join us end of this year. :)