Skip to main content

Your Horoscope for Today on Today.

Monday:
"Stick to what you know and do best. You can get ahead professionally if you talk to whoever is in charge of the position you seek. You can make a move that will allow you to earn more money."

Tuesday:
"You can make some very interesting observations and changes in your career direction. The opportunity to talk to people with knowledge about a position will turn out well. Don't stand still - you can make a difference to your future."

Wednesday:
"There is a window of opportunity today if you jump at a career offer. Have faith in your ability and talent. Someone from your past may be on your mind. Wait a couple of days and then make contact."

Some Taurean is going somewhere, obviously I am staying put.

Comments

▐≤¡Γ≡ said…
an avid horoscope checker, I am.

take them with a large handful of salt, I suggest...

:P
egeus said…
Yeah, i totally agree.
But it is interesting how the horoscope for the three days are closely related, like some kinda trilogy. hah