Skip to main content

Disclaimer: When I Put My Foot In My Mouth.

The world does not revolve around me. Therefore, I must be considerate about people around me, must not cross the line of personal attacks or packs of lies. At the same time, I want to maintain the integrity of my blog and be true to myself. As long as I play by the rules, I will air my views. Yes! I can hear many voices who agree =P Applause! Cheers for semi-freedom-of-speech-Singapore. If you disagree, you can choose not to visit my blog (I'll not send you a trojan, not the one the greek used, the backdoor virus kinda thingy la, that sets your default webpage to my blog, heh heh t.e.c.h.n.o.l.o.g.y).

I beg for your kind understanding that if I ever cross this vague line, don't sue me! Still earning peanuts and paying my a** off on the bills every month lah (no money for lawyer fee). Don't harm me or my family and friends (sorry I made you guys easy targets with your photos everywhere on the blog). Don't print my photos on newspaper (especially the cover page of Sunday Times!). Dear readers, please take it ez lah, relac, lets talk ***k, sing song, play ping pong, drink milo (healthy sia), steady bo?. =P

Ah, of course all these may not be so relevant as I seldom comment of controversial issues and entries are mostly of infantile (word first started using in the blogsphere by Mc Dermott of Singabloodypore and made popular by mr brown) contents, about myself. Only occasionally, there are entries with tinny-winny bit of controversy such as the recent Angmo NTU. Just in case lah...

P.S. May put this up as a perm. link to cover my a**.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bridal Dowry.

The delivery of dowry ( 送嫁妆 ) is another important custom. It represents parent's effort for her daughter to have a good life after marriage and prepare her with the necessities for being a good wife. I am amazed by some of the things included in the dowry. Of course, in our modern living, we will not be using some of those things... Nevertheless, I think it is all good to have them, as each item carries a good meaning for our blissful marriage. :-)

I Will Be Back With More Time.

It is more than two years since I last blogged! Not that nothing interesting happened. In fact, plenty happened! Shifted house, shifted office, boys grew, had Hand Foot Mouth Disease (ouch!)! Just to name a few. There were gains and losses. Life's ups and downs. Of me, and those around me. I haven't been doing much deep thinking and thus less writing. Not enough time? That is probably an excuse. But it is true that I have not slept well for quite awhile. It is hard to explain the stress from work, where nothing goes smooth, and every step forward is a hurdle. Technology also had made it simple and addictive for us to mindlessly share. Share our thoughts in bits and pieces. Forming persona of ourselves to acquaintances and friends I hardly meet anymore. I remember experimenting with Tumbler, finding ways to post once, publish everywhere. It didn't quite work out. Even when technology made it is so easy, I have not been diligently editing and uploading photos of my darlin

The Last 24 Hours, Twenty-Thirteen.

If you were wondering... Yes I did it for the fifth time on the eve of New Year. Just two of us, made the journey from Marina Bay Financial Centre to Kampung Glam, via the newest Downtown line. You can see my photos here . Still looking for people to join us end of this year. :)